Helena KampenDirector, Animator and Illustrator
Hey there! I'm Helena Kampen, a creative director born and raised in Brazil, a country known for its rich cultural heritage and mixture of ethnic influences. With a Brazilian and Dutch background, I take great pride in my ability to connect with people from diverse backgrounds and age groups.
I currently live in London, United Kingdom. But I’ve also lived and worked in Auckland, New Zealand and São Paulo, Brazil.
With a solid decade of experience in the advertising and media industry, I have honed my skills as an expert in stylized films and animation. I am well-versed in Adobe including Photoshop and Illustrator, and my background as a graphic designer allows me to crossover into art direction and set design.
My best skill is creating diverse looks and aesthetics, working with a pool of options to craft the best outcome for clients.
If you have any questions, collaboration ideas, or just want to chat about art and design, don't hesitate to reach out, drop me a line at: email@example.com
or check my social media channels at
- London LoopdeLoop - “Midnight Snack” - ‘Fear’ London Theme winner - 2018
- Pictoplasma film festival - “Cats” gif selected for exhibition - 2018
- Kickstarter funding success - “I am the One” music video - 2015
- 1st place at Senac’s E-Games - “Corra Jonas” - 2009
- 1st place at Microsoft’s Imagine Cup - Game design - “City Rain” - 2008